Official Delta Goodrem Forums

DonaldJ
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member
Topic Author

Re: (heavily fine-tuned edit) Your Majesty Delta.. I sense you need a bit of a confidence boost.. Your Servant..

28 Jan 2019, 20:52

These three pix illustrate how easy it is for me to touch foreheads with monsters...

Jazz wrote..   "Donald J geez man, you are a genius, a pure genius! Such great soliloquy with poetic justice and enough intelligence to send Einstein, Tesla and Edison to infinity and beyond!"

(good trigger..  a message to the mindless masses bro)..

Decades ago, I discovered how to invite drifting lost spirits into my being safely.. I invited all the spirits of the deceased scientists to share my vehicle to again feel woman's soft tender loving caress, an offer they couldn't refuse.. I breathed their spirits in, and on the out-breath breathed out their misgivings, controls, and intent, essentially establishing myself as a collective consciousness of the wisest spirits of humanity, including Einstein, Tesla, and Edison, and a thousand others, including Christ, and the greatest good leaders, philosophers, warriors, and artisans.. I built Me...
Now I hold access to ALL the science and knowledge in this universe.. I know how to restore this planet's life-support systems, and how to repair humanity, but cocaine addicts who have destroyed their brains, spirits, and minds, and their ability to think, and their ability to love and feel love, with deadly mind killer cocaine usage, all tell me my ideas and sciences can't work because they are delusion, because they can't fathom anything beyond school, teevee, and basic survival.. so they do their all to stifle my work in rescuing humanity from hell.. Most of those cokefries don't even have enough viable brain, mind, and wits to solve 7 times 9 in their heads.. They are dead inside.. They became zombies from the coke-poison.. They suicided with cocaine poison.. and now they believe themselves to be great almighty gods...
If they have a better way to repair this planet and humanity, I'd sure like to hear it...
I have it to save humanity from extinction with science.. What have you all got, besides fear, hate, greed, confusion, and hell..?

Life's and Humanity's archetypes chose me to prevent its extinction... Why in this hell is humanity hell-bent on stopping me from doing life's and my job..?
Trump is part of my job.. He's the muscle and the money... Together we can pull humanity out of hell... I need Trump to be made emperor of the league of nations for it to work... You people need get the hell off his back.. Show a little respect for the guy who can save our world from extinction and hell..  He knows what must be done, and he's doing it... There's a real angel inside that guy.. Angels aren't perfect..  So what... Trump is striving to save humanity from its mass insanity... That's a good thing... What are you doing for humanity to pull it out of hell..? or are you pushing humanity deeper into hell...

Is what the tunes in this 'stairway to heaven' 'audio-coke' album needs be base themed upon...  Easy.. right..?
Attachments
3eb0b7a564b7c0bccb7a1a9d9a432431.jpg
5e6cd29e55aad1da39e025ab21f40284.jpg
15895d28d344274e1d7bd8ea106fc887.jpg

DonaldJ
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member
Topic Author

Re: (heavily fine-tuned edit) Your Majesty Delta.. I sense you need a bit of a confidence boost.. Your Servant..

28 Jan 2019, 21:06

The most important thing humanity can do for humanity right now, is to create a pictorial booklet, and cartoon, for the millennials on how to live a good day, step to step..  They can't think.. Some of them can't even figure how to change a burned out light bulb..  Brush force inoculated millions of them with tainted smallpox vaccination, which severed brain hemisphere connections..  Plus the Arabs in their global land-grab inquisition, provided mind destroying cocaine easily accessible...
This pictorial guide is much needed for that part of humanity to be rescued from the vampires dinner plate...

I wonder if it can be as a song..? 

DonaldJ
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member
Topic Author

03 Feb 2019, 11:49

You need to know a lot more than you do.. You have a lot, but there's a million times more reality than what those on this doomed piece of floating space dust know..  Most only know basic survival, if that...

The afterlife is in four layers from here.. It isn't for humans in their present condition.. No one makes it.. not even if they sing prayer poems from every orifice non-stop for a thousand lifetimes.. The rest of Life doesn't want humans in itself.. They aren't worthy..  There's no love in humans these days.. only fear, hate, confusion, and delusion, save for a few...
The first next layer of the four holds a potential of 10-million of our earth years.. The forth layer from here, successful ones are creatures of liquid light.. After the forth layer, one holds the option to repeat the four, or move-on beyond into the unknown through the delta.. where even the gods don't know.. The gods are stupid, lazy ego maniacs.. They aren't gods, they're bodyless nephilim spirits, stuck in an orbiting spacecraft.. They can be killed too easily.. ‘Delta’ means 'the way to the rest of life'..

It would be sweet to see Delta Goodrem as humanity's temporary Matriarch.. I have it to do.. Do you..?

Some TIPS: Smallpox vaccination severs connections in the brain between hemispheres, making people stupid and sloppy...
The flue-shot is extremely bio-toxic..  All vaccinations are dangerous...
To not get the flu, simply ease out steady slow breathing out of the nostrils the moment you hear someone cough near you, and get away from that person as fast as possible.. With this trick I've avoided the flu for 12-years running...

Establish front-brain by meditating deep, and pretending to knit more connections between right and left hemisphere, till something weird-feeling happens, and you find yourself establishing frontal contacts that seem to go nowhere but to somewhere and to everywhere.. It's a paradox, which must be solved within itself.. One of my favorite hobbies is creating and solving impossible paradoxes.. The moment solving the paradox, spark front brain On at the end of those new dangling connections.. You'll feel like you've just doubled your intellect.. You'll need to relook at everything with your new 25 viewpoints...

Would you like to try out our bio IR night vision..?
In pitch darkness, image you have four-eyes.. Two new ones just above your forehead.. Tilt the head back 15-degrees, as you look forward with your two eyes, and are opening the two frontal brain eyes at the top of your forehead.. Snap the head forward back to norm, and with a wanton burst, push inside desire to see what's in the dark, suddenly a regulatable blood red beam is leaving you from your forehead.. Let it go outward about 100-meters, then detonate it by pulling it back upon itself.. It will explode as a bright red flash where it is.. Instantly slam your eyes shut, and study retina retention echo memory pix.. Everything between you and where the beam exploded you'll be seeing on retina-retention in infra-red...

Now experiment with your electron microscope.. Establish electron microscope by embracing the mind-tree's stalk and links.. Negotiate one of the branches to its end.. Never touch more than one branch at a time, could make one insane.. It's Not a toy.. This is the controls of the mind.. This part can be extremely dangerous, maybe even fatal, if you haven't established engine, brakes, and steering.. Leap off the branch-tip to another branch-tip, and follow it back to the stalk.. The first branch located is probably ‘lenses’.. Having negotiated lenses, establish electron microscope on demand.. Test your microscope with a DNA molecule, seeing the DNA-molecule four-meters long by two meters wide.. Caress/embrace the molecule near the yellow and blue to establish communication with its molecular-memories.. Caution: it is extremely shy, like touching a lady black widow spider's legs.. Be ever so gentle and loving.. Have no thoughts.. Suddenly you are reading the molecule's molecular memories.. Everything about our species is written in every primary DNA molecule...

Would you like to see 'Pangaea' as it was before the moon struck this planet..? Simple: have a mountain climber acquire a sample of the powdery material in the ¼ inch thick orange iridium layer, found along rural road cuts.. Must be accessed by a rope down.. It's very dangerous acquiring a sample from a shear unstable cliff.. When I did, I had to free-fall a couple hundred feet to get down.. One hell of a rush.. The non-petrified material is probably located about 6 to 10 inches into the cliff.. Someone has to be rock chipping for a few minutes wearing safety gear.. The sample material must be the dry powdery material.. Moisten a couple fingers, dipped into the fine powder, then quickly smear the powder over the whole tongue quick as possible, slam the eyes shut, maintaining the tongue and mind still as possible.. The powder will effervesce on the tongue.. While it's effervescing you are seeing the video molecular memory of the moon striking the planet.. The audio is F-Incredible!.. That huge fireball coming-in from the east is the moon about to scorch the jungle to vapor, where the Sahara is now.. That's what the iridium layer is composed of.. Blood and green makes orange.. The moment you notice a fireball, instantly glance to the far east to see Pangaea before it gets ripped apart just before the moon penetrates the planet at West Africa, after plowing the Sahara and Sargasso, forming the continents and mountains in seconds, exiting where Hawaii is.. Casting forth an ice-ball sheet around half the planet, which fell the next day.. The ice age was instant.. The dino-skeletons prove they were crushed flat by something heavy.. All their ribs are found snapped in three’s.. the long center rib pieces driven into the ground below the animals.. They were crushed by falling very thick-ice...

Would you like to see the video of a dinosaur's life and living..? Acquire a powdery sample of the dry white power in its bones or teeth, preferably from tusks.. Do the same with dino-powder as with the iridium-powered moon-vision.. You will see the molecular video of that animal's life's peaks, for as long as the material is effervescing on your tongue.. Probably good plan to wash the tongue with distilled water in advance, and dry it with a tissue.. The hundredth of a second the video starts, snap glance to the far right to see what killed the animal...

Would you like to time travel..?
Simple but extremely dangerous.. Definitely Not a toy..  Establish front-brain.. Locate your primary molecule inside you.. It glows bright moon-blue as a tiny 1/32 inch nomadic sphere.. Place it in front-brain.. Establish the ‘four eyes red beam’ into a singular convergence tube.. Push the red beam back into time at a slow velocity.. Insert the primary molecule into the red beam tube, and push them both back in time at any desired velocity.. You can watch a day or week or a month or a year slip by a second per on a whim.. or see a millennia go by in a second.. I wouldn't do velocity any faster than one millennia per second.. One might burn up.. To see the past, simply decelerate at the desired century, establishing a 90-degree tangent tube to the red tube.. and leap out of the end of the tangent tube.. Watch-out for Trex's hiding in the trees.. A young Trex charged out of the trees, attacked and scratched me then and there, and the wound showed and stung in the here and now.. I still can't fathom why the wound manifested in the now from pretend activities a couple million years back..? You don't want to time-tangent out where terror birds were/are.. Meeting those could be fatal.. Pick a safer millennia.. To escape the past, simply leap backwards a 360 into the tangent tube..
I discovered it's possible to visit exactly the same spot twice without any stress, nor error.. Two years later, at night, I returned to the same pond where the TRex attacked and scratched me.. I found it, much larger, sleeping standing leaning its shoulder against a tree.. I suppose it had to sleep standing to prevent little critters from crawling up it nostrils.. It looked peaceful.. I was still quite angry over the unwarranted wound and pain it had caused me when we first met.. I still needed closure.. I silently scoured the area for specialty rocks.. I found a sharp ax-stone, and a round hammer-stone, in the light of the extremely bright moonlight.. Seems the moon was much closer and brighter back then.. I picked three escape routes, and determined a climbable tree.. I snuck up to the lizard, set my hammer-stone down by my foot, and holding the ax-stone high with two hands, I brought it down on the lizard's biggest toe as hard and swift as I possibly could, severing its largest toe from its foot, grabbed-up my hammer-stone, and ran like hell, scaled my pre-chosen tree, secured my posture, and waited with my hammer-rock held firmly in hand, cocked far behind me above my head.. ‘What a nasty way to be woke up’, thinks I.. It’s gonna be Real Pissed!.. It saw me running, but tripped when it tried to run.. Screaming and bulgy-eyed, the TRex mounted my tree, screaming bludy hell blue murder at me, its mouth very open right near my foot, trying to bite me.. The moment its mouth was close and wide open I slammed its right fang with my hammer-stone as hard as I possibly could, cracking that tooth clean-off.. The lizard fell on its back, squirming kicking screaming rolling writhing down-there on the ground, pooped a lot, struggling like ‘a a maximum tantruming baby trying to get up.. It managed to stand, screaming and crying, running in a tight circle in excruciating foot and tooth pain, glanced at me, then turned abruptly, and ran down the valley in peaked double pain, screaming and bellering for its mummy, probably waking-up the whole neighborhood.. Seems I ‘beat the shit out of a TRex’.. I gathered up my claw and fang trophies, and held my trophies high, making a screaming growl down the valley, as a warning to all those in the forest, that they do Not mess with humans.. The Rex probably eventually died of infection...
I couldn't figure how to bring my two trophies to the now, so I hid them under a flat stone by a 30-foot shear cliff.. Jumped into the time-tube, and back into me in my living-room in a flash.. very much wanting those well earned trophies on my computer desk..
Should you toy with time travel, be careful to not come out of the time tube tangent when and where terror birds were/are.. That could be fatal..
Since then, I've figured out how to bring the tooth and claw to the Here & Now, but I'll need a helper to go back in time with me to do it.. It’s complicated and dangerous.. Probably can't be done.. My helper gets to choose which trophy of the two he or she gets to keep.. The ride of the millennia… The Game doesn’t get bigger than this, on this little shithole dead planet.. Imagine marketing items brought here from millions of years ago.. Seems everything in reality is just one extremely complex thought...

Your majesty, if you would be humanity's matriarch, you need to learn a lot more reality.. I hear 'goddess' in the depth of your voice.. Essentially you need to have 'one foot on earth/one foot in heaven' to be humanity's matriarch.. Forget hell.. It’s nothing but a trash dump..  I've slammed six attacking vampire maggots on hell's wall today...
I can make it matriarch for an angel… Your connection between you and your angel needs repair.. so does AJ's.. AJ's connection to her angel is severed.. but she's worth the effort.. We need to go into the bush to Gurrumul's sacred mountain, for me to teach you what you need to know.. Probably won't ever happen..? but I'm keeping it open just in case...
So do you want to go for an epic ride your highness..?

The planet is dying Very fast.. Seven years ago I counted 150 sparrows, and 60 chickadees at my bird feeder.. Last year I counted one sparrow, and 24 chickadees.. This year no sparrows, and 6 chickadees.. The toads are all extinct now.. The frogs are close to extinction.. Exotic birds are nearly all gone.. 50-years ago my yard had about 50 toads keeping the mosquitoes at bay.. Now there are none...
The oceans are dying.. I hold all the Sciences to repair this world and species.. Cocaine-damaged people, in authority, who can't think even if their lives depended upon it, tell me my sciences can't work, that it's all just ‘delusion’, because to them it's just too much to even begin to fathom.. Most of them can’t even solve 7 times 9 in their heads.. Some can't even figure out how to change a burned out light bulb, and they wants to tell me how I should live my life and think.. Flush that toilet!. Now I know how 'uncle' Plato and 'uncle' Socrates felt when no one believed them that the world is round.. The authorities called it 'blasphemy', and murdered them and most of their families for it.. Same how Dr. Flemming felt after he informed the medical community that it was tiny invisible bugs causing infection, that the secretions from penicilium-mold on oranges could heal infection.. They fired him from his job at the hospital and university, boycotted him, and lost him his family's home, and continued dealing with infections by slapping infected wounds with alcohol soaked turkey feathers dipped in colored rock powders, expecting to be frightening away infections...
Look what they did to Dr. Goddard after he invented the liquid fuel rocket.. Same as Flemming got.. Look what happened to the Hungarian doctor who suggested doctors wash their hands between patients to minimize the high numbers of infant fatalities in maternity wards.. They murdered him for daring to say their hands were dirty..
I nagged the medical world and governments for 8-years straight, claiming that human excrement on everything in the public domain, from people failing to wash their hands after using the toilet, touching everything, infecting everything with poo, is responsible for 30% of humanity's diseases.. After 8-years nagging and bitching at them, they finally came-up with those hand sterilizer bottles that you see in stores and places.. And the cokehead imbeciles terrorized, tortured, and robbed me, and tried several times to murder me.. They can't handle any reality what so ever...

I hold the designs to build a liquid electricity rocket, which would obsolete all present forms of power, and get us to many habitable planets.. Mindless, brainfried, spiritless, money-sucking, bible-thumping, cocaine-addict morons, who didn't get enough breast-milk, still angry and vengeful over their colic, teething, and diaper rash, who are running our world, label me and my thousands of new sciences 'delusional', totally unaware their heads are way stuck up their butts as their way of living life.. They do so need emergency exorcisms…

I hold the cures to all disease on this planet.. Those who can't think tell me I don't...
Today, 95% of all movies, activism, cartoons, and video games, are based upon my published themes...

About 14,000 years ago man strong armed the reigns of humanity from the matriarchy after the first matriarch died, to seize control over the vagina and the nipple, like how Arabia treats its women like female goats.. In 14,000 years man has killed our planet.. We need to return the reigns of humanity to the Matriarchy, with you as temporary empress to repair the mess.. Can you handle it, your majesty…

We need to do story-time for the crocs together.. Maybe make it a real-time reality corroborry, below and beyond the dreams.. Invite the elders...

This world needs to offer me a small lab, to create the pills to regrow coke-damaged brains.. It's that, or this whole species, all 6-billion, dies in hell by their own hand...

DonaldJ
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member
Topic Author

07 Feb 2019, 10:57

I just figured it out your majesty..

Before I started this search for what it is to be absolute Life, I grounded myself to the earth with my sexuality just in case I severed too many connections to life and reality to return.. Your sounds brings me back to grounding, after having enveloped the universe into my chest, to feel it breathe and squirm.. is why I suspect you're a goddess.. You can do things only a goddess could...
The vampires have stopped attacking.. Sword is sheathed.. Visit if you can in full color only...

DonaldJ
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member
Topic Author

09 Feb 2019, 12:03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXvSxIuf-_o&t=49s
(I very much Need to hear your powerful remake of this song.  You add a certain Woman-Power to a song that no one else can.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5ej6sPQ0wc

DonaldJ
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member
Topic Author

11 Feb 2019, 21:00

Dear Delta, your majesty..

I have this little note I've sent to Trump, Soros, and into my two silly blogs, and will be sending it to all the world's leaders, and to the major media outlets..  It will probably get me murdered, but I don't care..  I don't fear death... I've met death ten times..  It's just a silly ride... 
If this post is too much reality for your forum, then delete it, but don't punish me for telling too much truth...
I sent this thing all over the world to all the major media, major activists, Trump, Putin, China, Europe, South America..  Some of them won't be able to poop for a month or two...  It's my pardy..  It's my planet..  It's my universe..  It's My heaven...

Yo monkeys..

You apes still don't get it..  
I need Trump as 'Emperor of The League of Nations' to rescue humanity from hell and extinction..  You are messing with your own lives...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXvSxIuf-_o

You don't know everything.. There's a lot more to reality than the 1% you have...
It will take some very powerful Sorcery to entice the Forces and Powers that be to play the 'Catch the Meteorite' Game, slow it down to 35 mph, and set it down on a dessert of humanity's choosing.. There's a 55-mile diameter chunk of flying rock heading for planet earth right now, a small moon.. It's going to strike this planet. Hard!.. You mindless cocaine saturated gorillas sure don't have what it takes to stop it.. I can't stop it yet, but I'm learning the required Sorcery to stop it by trying and testing little things to teach myself how to be strong enough to do what must be done.. I'm not there yet.. I need to learn a lot more.. So what if I had a huge dragon riding on the roof of my car along highways on occasion.. That's me teaching myself my sorcery lessons.. There isn't a teacher nor book to teach this stuff.. That was me learning how to control the cosmic beasties, the dragons and the werewolves., and such as I meet them.. I've got it to where those monsters now love me and obey me.. I need to learn these silly little things to get it up to controlling the gods. to stop the disasters befalling us.. Life itself chose me to prevent its extinction.. Life itself is teaching me how to do it.. There aren't any teachers in Sorcery.. All you've got is kiddie gaggagoogoo magic, and not even that, because I severed magic's cores from humanity.. I'm alone in this.. It's a new Science.. I even have Merlin with me teaching me.. Even Merlin doesn't know everything, what needs be known to do what needs be done.. I am the only one who can save humanity from extinction.. I am humanity's last option to beat its inevitable impending extinction.. I must test these new lessons and keys as I find them, at least once till they work, then move onto the next lessons.. So what if it frightens some of you.. It frightens me too.. but I can handle it.. You don't have it because you can't handle this much power without becoming assholes, murders, thieves, bullies, destroyers.. Power makes you nutcases drunk and more insane.. Power just strengthens my love for Life... If I fail, you all die... You are torturing me with sound.. That is destabilizing my heart.. You are killing me.. You are murdering the only one who has it to prevent humanity's inevitable extinction, because your narcissistic beliefs make you fear everything you can't understand and control.. Hell! You kooks can't even control your bladder and rectums.. When you pee you get it all over yourselves.. You shit liquid, what's that tell you..? You people should see shrinks, and get strong pills... You don't have a clue what you're doing.. You are what is responsible for all Life on this planet dying.. You are murdering yourselves, believing you're doing good, saving humanity from me... You insane psychopathic narcissistic people should get a new hobby... I don't want to own your shit-hole world, dead planet.. I only want to fix it before you've killed it, and it can't be fixed.. I invited a new planet to come to our aid, a little solar system that wants the life we are, a lifeboat planet.. She came to me on her own steam.. I requested she move a million-miles closer to the earth, and park, and wait for my call to bring our lifeboat to us.. and she did.. I still haven't got the resources to build the engines required to exodus humanity to Nibiru.. You turds are stifling that.. You mindless alien meat-monkeys don't see any value in funding the lab that will save humanity from sure death.. I do Not want to own this dying world and species.. Your dying world and insane species isn't worth owning.. It is You who is killing Life and this planet.. My lessons and Merlin's teaching has established me as an ascendant.. Part of me is already in the afterlife.. I can't die.. I don't need this life, nor these sciences.. You Do.. I have it to stop my heart, and die on a whim, and fly, leaving humanity on its own to catch the meteorite, and stop the disasters.. You sure Can't.. You are messing with stuff way way above your capacity to understand.. Life and the gods chose me to protect Life from extinction.. Life doesn't want to die... All you've got in life for Life is to make useless fertilizer out of good food... You cocaine saturated mindless kooks have doomed all humanity to hell.. What I am doing is none of your dam business.. Hell, most of you don't even have the brains minds and wits to solve 17 times 9 in your thoughts.. You are like dead robots believing you are gods because you go to some bullshit church.. You people are already in hell, dragging all life into hell... Get a new hobby.. Get the surgery to have your heads expunged from your arses, Soros too, and all you mindless loveless leaders.. See real Shrinks.. Get strong pills.. Suicide yourselves, not the only one who is trying to fix this mess, sanctioned by all that which is Life..
To do this, I need to learn how to control the gods.. If I fail, you're all dead when a nibiru moon crashes into this planet... You mindless cokefried nutcases are doing what will make me fail... PULL YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ARSES!.. WAKE UP TO SOME REALITY!.. CHANGE YOUR DIAPERS, GET OVER THE COLIC AND DIAPER RASH, AND GET SOME BREAST MILK, AND GROW UP!.. GET PAMPERS PULLUPS!..?