Official Delta Goodrem Forums

ninafan
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

Re: Post your photos with Delta!

17 Jun 2016, 02:11

yeah I do, just glad I didn't lose all the pics from my 1st meeting with her 11 years ago.

Lily White
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

18 Jun 2016, 02:44

ninafan, have you more pictures from your first meeting with Delts?
I just love this one!
Last edited by Lily White on 25 Jun 2016, 18:25, edited 1 time in total.
Dear Life...sometimes it hurts you. Maybe it's a lesson learned. To bring my feet back to this earth. To find what's real.

ninafan
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

18 Jun 2016, 03:01

I used to have 4 photos from that meeting but my hard drive crashed so I lost the other 3, that one's my fav though because of the look on Delta's face so glad I didn't lose it.  I'm showing Delta the chocolate I had got for Lea.

NatalieMT
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

23 Jun 2016, 07:30

We can all have a good laugh at me in these lol! First picture Feb 2005 at Olympic Studios London (I was 14 - oh dear, such an awkward life stage!) and second picture Oct 15 when Delta made it back for the UK Secret Show. <3

Louisa
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

24 Jun 2016, 07:37

I haven't had the opportunity to meet Delta yet. I hope it happens someday. I love that she is always warm and friendly to her fans. She is amazing. <3

Lily White
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

24 Jun 2016, 21:10

NatalieMT wrote:
We can all have a good laugh at me in these lol! First picture Feb 2005 at Olympic Studios London (I was 14 - oh dear, such an awkward life stage!) and second picture Oct 15 when Delta made it back for the UK Secret Show. <3

Beautiful pictures, Natalie! Very rare European pics. Can I still say European? UK has voted for the Brexit, I'm so disappointed!
Dear Life...sometimes it hurts you. Maybe it's a lesson learned. To bring my feet back to this earth. To find what's real.

NatalieMT
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

25 Jun 2016, 01:01

Lily White wrote:
Beautiful pictures, Natalie! Very rare European pics. Can I still say European? UK has voted for the Brexit, I'm so disappointed!

Aww thankyou! Well yes because geographically the UK is still part of Europe, the UK voted to leave the European Union. But it was only an advisory referendum so it doesn't categorically have to happen.

Lily White
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

25 Jun 2016, 18:13

Yep, but only geographically, you don't have the EUR currency (I think that's really sad!) and now you're no longer in the European Union. You became little America lol Please tell me that you voted against the Brexit? How did you meet Delts at the UK Secret Show, was it a 'meet and greet' or did you meet her outside the venue?

NatalieMT
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

26 Jun 2016, 06:07

Lily White wrote:
Yep, but only geographically, you don't have the EUR currency (I think that's really sad!) and now you're no longer in the European Union. You became little America lol Please tell me that you voted against the Brexit? How did you meet Delts at the UK Secret Show, was it a 'meet and greet' or did you meet her outside the venue?

Yeah it was a meet and greet after the UK Secret Show for everyone in attendance - it was pretty cool really, Delta just came round the room and took photos and chatted with everyone. I love that she always makes time for all her fans!

ChildOfTheUniverse
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

01 Aug 2016, 23:26

awww those pics are awesome. I really wished I had one with D too. :(