Official Delta Goodrem Forums

DonaldJ
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member
Topic Author

Delta G Album Cover Idea..

06 Jan 2019, 00:55

A pristine mountain at sunset, with glowing spirit animals, and glowing fish in a tiny lake, and glowing bugs...
Or, A pristine mountain with a glowing aboriginal man's spirit walking about through the forest...

Album Title: 'Rhythms of Truth', or 'God's Blood', 'Love's Stolen Memories', 'The Beauty Inside the Beauty Outside',

Cuts: Love For Life, Peace of The Action, Honorable Times, Oh For Love's Sake, Red to Blue, Romance Storm, Love to Lust, I Remember Forgotten Me, I'm Still Here, Where Are You, Kissing Yesterday's Ghosts, Laughtears, I met you when you were someone else, Stings of Change, Rings of Rage, Running Back to Me, Sips of Love, Talkabout, The Crocodile Stomp...

Off the top thoughts.. Her little majesty could do a remake of Bayini, with choir accompaniment composed of the best of the best young Aboriginal singers from coast to coast.. Seems this means 'The Voice' needs be a traveling/mobile talent scout for a while, to schools for auditions.. Make the kids feel honored and super special.. The elders would love that so much it would make them cry...
A vocalize song, soft smooth quiet meditationish, suitable for quick self-trance, based on reiki and kundilini trance meditation music: 'Corroboree Sky Dream'... Maybe in several formats: water dream, mountain dream, tree dream, the smiling dream, spirit dance dream.. I'm thinking 'The Corroboree Stomp' might not go over too well.. or maybe it will..? Net surf: 'first nations didgeridoo music' in YouTube..

Sorry I'm such a pain in your pretty pink butt your majesty, but I don't have any stops.. I see it like it is, I say it like I sees it, and I sees it all.. I'm the real deal, but I still don't know what I am, in philosophical terms..? I do the weirdest stuff on silly whims.. One evening I drove us to the beach late at night.. We parked by a resort dump to watch the bears.. After the bears left, we watched the northern lights a while.. I got a strange idea.. I asked my friend if she had ever seen the cherry reds in the northern lights.. She hadn't.. I gets out of the car, and stands out there talking to the northern lights, 'Linda has never seen your beautiful delicious cherry reds.. Linda very much wants to see your beautiful cherry eds.. You're safe.. We can't hurt you.. Don't be shy.. Show Linda your beautiful cherry reds.. It would make Linda so happy to see your beautiful cherry reds.. Show Linda your delicious cherry reds..'
The soft pale greens started pulsing faster and brighter like the sky had come alive.. The greens turned to yellows, then to oranges, then to blues purples and reds, then to deep cherry reds, pulsing faster and faster in the sky.. The sky seemed to be rumbling deep, its voice I presume.. Suddenly the deep cherry reds came straight down to the land a couple miles away from me, and shot across the land at about 500 miles per hour coming straight at me.. I didn't know whether to SHIT PISS or RUN, in no time it slammed me right in the middle of my chest, knocking me off my feet flat onto me butt with a big "THUD PWffFf" sudden dust cloud.. I wish I had a pix of the priceless look I was feeling on my face right then.. That northern lights thingawhozits went right straight through me, then went ballistic back up into the sky.. I think I heard it laughing at me.. Linda jumped back in shock in her car seat, she had a dumb numb shocked look on her face like she didn't know which way to look so she looked in them all.. She was mumbling "I don't believe I saw what I just saw.. I think I just peed my pants." And there I was again, laughing to tears, siting in the dirt, mumbling 'she Did it to me again'...
'So, did you see the cherry reds?'.. There was only silence from the car...

I seem to be able to touch the life in everything, even in a grain of sand.. I wish everyone could do this stuff.. There's more to life than just money, a full tummy, and five content senses.. I wish everyone had it to be real and to end up in heaven.. I try to teach them, they try to kill me.. I think they want me to die for their sins by their sins.. 43 attempts on my life, and counting.. I've gotten good at dodging blades and bullets and dangerous stuff.. But sometimes the deathwish kooks connect and sting me.. Being poisoned three times wasn't fun...

Song titles.. the sky touched me, touching the sky, Boom Thud PwffF!..

I hooked up with Life's point and core nucleus, asking her what she needs me to do for her.. She combined her spirit with mine to prevent her extinction.. I am Life's voice.. I didn't know whether to shit piss run or burst.. Touching Life that deep at the controls is a bit of a stretch for a little puppy like me.. I just want to walkabout peacably through the quiet forests, without having to always fall on my butt.. She can give me it all, I trust her.. I wished I could bottle the sensation.. I can make that pill.. I am like the 'god of chemistry' and a few fun things close-running.. I watch the correct molecules falling into place to create it's own established result, watching it happen, document it, then reverse engineer it, to see how it was made.. is how I can build these blue-flame liquid electricity rocket engines, to get us off this dead planet, onto the lifeboat planet I called to come my rescue... Nibiru is tropical.. It's Alive.. That little solar system came here on her own steam.. To test her resolve I requested she move a million miles closer, and park.. She did.. Nasa and religion freaked...

Do you have any requests for 'Trumpets of doombuh' sky music..? Only wind instruments work.. Drums don't work, I don't know why not..? Voice comes in as growling.. The last couple times I tried to push a singer's voice through the clouds, it came in as growling, but it's starting to sound a bit like voice as I bring it in closer to the middle of the clouds.. I'll try soon to play your Bayini recording over Australia.. 'Trumpets of doom' it's not.. Get a grip people...

After I have the plazma-engines ready, and the world has freighter craft ready, I'll call nibiru to come close to us for a three-week window of op for us to get ourselves, our plants, our bugs, our animals, and our tools to new earth.. No money nor religion nor politics allowed.. Leave that shit behind.. Three weeks after our lifeboat planet leaves the area, a small moon will obliterate most of old earth to bump it out of orbit to clear the orbit for new earth.. We will have two suns, and several moons.. 'galactic snooker'...
I just need you to be matriarch, to get the bitches in line, and off my back, so I can get these things done without those insane overly self-righteous religious-insane demons stifling my efforts to prevent Life's end... I AM Life's Voice... I embraced Life by imaging all life and the universe living in my chest.. The planet's spirit added itself to me.. She saw the opportunity for a fun ride, and took it.. She stays with me as long as she doesn't touch my controls.. The moment she does, she is expelled into hell, and she knows it.. I can play fkwith too…

So while you're doing your goddess job, I'm building liquid electricity rockets to get us to the lifeboat planet.. whilst everyone else is putting themselves to sleep wiggling their fingers in heir butts...
I need you to establish that all female births for the next 100 years be chemically sterilized, for us to reduce our numbers and erase our disease bloodlines down to a quantity this planet can support in comfort within healthy enhanced life parameters, as an alternative to war.. But turning a blind-eye to the accidental births.. Zero challenge to those who've broken the no-births law.. Their kids will be future humanity.. We welcome them as the new humanity.. They'll be medically tested.. If they pass they live.. The. Shit. Would. Hit. The. Fan.. but its the risk accidental births are screened and dealt with, as everyone has been made aware of.. It seems cruel, but it's our species defending its health and life.. It would erase the hereditary diseases.. But!, I have it to determine and establish the cures to all disease.. My way holds no pain.. Laws and wars do.. Get the crazy christianity elitist bitches off my back, and I can save a falling species from extinction...
So, do you want to be matriarch..? Could you handle being goddess, without screwing up..?
Is that too much and too big to ask..? The first humanity leader was a female.. After she died, men strong-armed leadership away from the matriarchy to seize control over the nipple and vagina.. Woman holds the mind and intellect, has been proven to me several times.. A scientist lady who wrote the nation's science school books taught me how to think when she took my mind to her spirit ceiling.. I suspect she was the reincarnation of Mme. Curie.. Man is just the brawn, the provider, and the family sperm donor.. Mindless man has messed up the planet to satisfy uncontrollable insatiable greed.. Now this planet is dead by man's hand...

TIP: The best of the best music is made by the Germans, in how the best German female singers always have a background of one two or three singers singing with them.. to fill in all the deficiencies, and apply accents where needed.. if you have what it takes to know them, where they are, and how to modify them to suite your needs and mode...