Official Delta Goodrem Forums

GrrArgh
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member
Topic Author

Re: Wings of the Wild Tour: Melbourne Show (Thursday 3 November, Margaret Court Arena)

04 Nov 2016, 14:41

Melbourne was a fabulous show. She was on fire the whole time and was so lovely during the meet and greet. Wish I could say the same for some of Delta's fans there - some were downright rude and treated me like I didn't exist in their efforts to get to their seats or into meet and greet. A little common courtesy goes a long way.

Apart from that, it was a great night. Had a fantastic seat and thrilled the show is being recorded (hopefully, a DVD will result from it - you never know with these things, the footage they shot may not jibe).

Bernadette
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

Re: Wings of the Wild Tour: Melbourne Show (Thursday 3 November, Margaret Court Arena)

04 Nov 2016, 15:09

Melbourne was a fabulous show.  She was on fire the whole time and was so lovely during the meet and greet. Wish I could say the same for some of Delta's fans there - some were downright rude and treated me like I didn't exist in their efforts to get to their seats or into meet and greet. A little common courtesy goes a long way.

Apart from that, it was a great night. Had a fantastic seat and thrilled the show is being recorded (hopefully, a DVD will result from it - you never know with these things, the footage they shot may not jibe).
I'm sorry if I walked straight past you to get into my seat, I was rushing after getting drinks and just wanting to be seated before the show started! I did see you throughout the show, and forgot you were so close!!! I'm sorry you were treated poorly by others.  It can be kill or be killed type atmosphere at events.

GrrArgh
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member
Topic Author

05 Nov 2016, 17:56

Melbourne was a fabulous show.  She was on fire the whole time and was so lovely during the meet and greet. Wish I could say the same for some of Delta's fans there - some were downright rude and treated me like I didn't exist in their efforts to get to their seats or into meet and greet. A little common courtesy goes a long way.

I'm sorry if I walked straight past you to get into my seat, I was rushing after getting drinks and just wanting to be seated before the show started! I did see you throughout the show, and forgot you were so close!!! I'm sorry you were treated poorly by others.  It can be kill or be killed type atmosphere at events.
No, not a problem at all! It was other, i think, non-forum people who were the issue. Just behaved like they owned the place. Next time I will adopt a similar attitude when necessary :)

inthislife
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

06 Nov 2016, 05:25

Glad to hear the concert was being filmed!! Fingers crossed it works out well and can be released!!!
Rachel

Rob
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

06 Nov 2016, 08:43

I really hope we get a DVD, its great to see some of the Youtube videos but I want high quality :P

I'm glad you guys had such a great time, she never disappoints :)

Bernadette
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

06 Nov 2016, 11:37

No, not a problem at all! It was other, i think, non-forum people who were the issue. Just behaved like they owned the place. Next time I will adopt a similar attitude when necessary :)
Oh good! yes do, i've had to learn to do that and some times it is necessary, and just focus on those around you who do care about you.