Official Delta Goodrem Forums

Stacey.xxx
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

Re: Wings of the Wild Tour: Melbourne Show (Thursday 3 November, Margaret Court Arena)

02 Nov 2016, 07:37

So excited!!! Traveling to Melbourne today.. see you all tomorrow night!

Adam :)
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

Re: Wings of the Wild Tour: Melbourne Show (Thursday 3 November, Margaret Court Arena)

02 Nov 2016, 16:17

Also I'm flying in from Hobart at 6.15pm Thursday. I finish work at 3.15 so I'm going to be racing to get from the airport to margaret court!!
Wow that will be close. Assuming you don't have baggage to collect, and the plane arrives on time, you should arrive at Margaret Court Arena before 7.30pm, assuming you travel by Skybus from the airport to Southern Cross Station. From there it's a bit complicated, you will have to catch a train at Southern Cross platforms 11-14 to Flinders Street Station (check the monitors to make sure that train goes to Flinders Street) and either catch tram 70 to back of Melbourne Park, or walk 15 minutes to front of Melbourne Park.
Hope you make it.
HI Johnson no baggage - I'm planning on getting an uber from the airport. I think the skybus would confuse me. It told me it's bout 30 minutes from the airport. So I'm assuming I will arrive by 7.30. As long as I am there by 7.59 I don't mind!!

ninafan
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

02 Nov 2016, 18:09

Also I'm flying in from Hobart at 6.15pm Thursday. I finish work at 3.15 so I'm going to be racing to get from the airport to margaret court!!
Wow that will be close. Assuming you don't have baggage to collect, and the plane arrives on time, you should arrive at Margaret Court Arena before 7.30pm, assuming you travel by Skybus from the airport to Southern Cross Station. From there it's a bit complicated, you will have to catch a train at Southern Cross platforms 11-14 to Flinders Street Station (check the monitors to make sure that train goes to Flinders Street) and either catch tram 70 to back of Melbourne Park, or walk 15 minutes to front of Melbourne Park.
Hope you make it.
HI Johnson no baggage - I'm planning on getting an uber from the airport. I think the skybus would confuse me. It told me it's bout 30 minutes from the airport. So I'm assuming I will arrive by 7.30. As long as I am there by 7.59 I don't mind!!
don't forget to allow time for merchandise and dinner buying.

Johnson
Elite Delta Fan
Elite Delta Fan

02 Nov 2016, 23:11

Unless he has eaten on the plane of course.
Don't forget to allow time for travel due to the big crowd leaving Flemington Racecourse after Oaks Day.

ninafan
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

02 Nov 2016, 23:16

Unless he has eaten on the plane of course.
Don't forget to allow time for travel due to the big crowd leaving Flemington Racecourse after Oaks Day.
almost forgot about Oaks Day tomorrow, I remembered when I confirmed if my new nail polish went with my outfit.

Cazzaline
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

03 Nov 2016, 07:44

Hi all,

I got an email from Ticketek - it says to bring the email in with me but to also bring in my ticket - but I never received it?? I thought it had to be picked up from somewhere??

Nick
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

03 Nov 2016, 08:37

Hi all,

I got an email from Ticketek - it says to bring the email in with me but to also bring in my ticket - but I never received it?? I thought it had to be picked up from somewhere??
Don't stress! VIP tickets are to be collected at the venues box office day of show. Print out your transaction receipt as proof of purchase and take it with you alongside your photo ID to collect your ticket/s from the box office.

Cazzaline
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

03 Nov 2016, 09:48

Hi all,

Don't stress! VIP tickets are to be collected at the venues box office day of show. Print out your transaction receipt as proof of purchase and take it with you alongside your photo ID to collect your ticket/s from the box office.
Thank you for your help! It was a badly worded email!

ninafan
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

04 Nov 2016, 02:38

tonight was amazing Delta never disappoints although I could've done without me leaving my camera at home as my phone ran out of space during The River.  The day for me and Nick started early because we had a little bit of shopping at JB HiFi to do we headed to MCA around 3pm we saw a few forum members including Paddy (I yelled out hi to him), just before we left to head back into the city we saw a member of the original former Kenny Yam so he got to meet Nick we had dinner prior to going back to MCA where we met up with a friend of ours and to buy merch while waiting to go in we saw Adam and like I said in The Voice topic I got him to sign my program (he didn't even know he was in the program until I showed him the photo) and chatted with him once in I got a t-shirt as unfortunately they didn't have any necklaces I was in tears during WYWH (the song helped the tears come when my grandfather died) and LWY, Nick was in tears during both of those songs and Memory he loves his musicals so hearing Delta singing Memory was an emotional moment for him Delta sang Encore during the concert and I loved the guys singing AH they sounded better than Brian does especially one of the guitarists I stood up for a few of the songs and loved that Molly Meldrum was there with I think his granddaughter he was onstage with Delta during The River.  Nick and I were a couple of rows in front of Johnson but I didn't get to meet up with him unfortunately.

Johnson
Elite Delta Fan
Elite Delta Fan

04 Nov 2016, 03:03

Yes I missed you but I thought I saw you while I was queuing for food before the concert.
Great concert tonight as always. I was able to meet the fans from England at last including Michelle (FairyCuddle), Stuart, Natalie, Emily and Holly. I was told that Jason went home after the Sydney concert.
I also saw Jess from Adelaide and Shania (shaynay_delta30) from Sydney for the first time, and caught up with Arjay who flew in from New Zealand, Paddy, Tammy, Emily, Amy and Ally (I last met Emily and Ally at the signing at Richmond cafe in August and Amy at Knox instore last year). Also met Eissa and Kinga again.