Official Delta Goodrem Forums

Kyle
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

Re: Album #6

07 Mar 2019, 09:19

Wooooo the fact that 24 songs have been registered (i'm assuming all in one go or close to it) means we must pretty much be gearing up for the start of an era. Perfect timing with the voice about to start also. Gets me thinking - what are you hoping for this era? 
I'd love more pop princess experimentation seeing her go in the same vein as TAY and serve a full choreo sensation (for a chorus at least!) in a video. That's definitely an all time wish for me. However I wouldn't mind a more grown up COTU.
Another random thought I had is I that I would love to see a Delta interpretation of Kylie's Impossible Princess sound and look. I think that would be such a concept - especially if she created some weird and funky electropop sounds but entirely with an orchestra. 

Haha! It's clear my morning coffee is hitting in and my imagination is soaring so i'll sign off now. But I am super excited to hear everyone's wishlist! Let's get excited! 

Jamesyboy
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

13 Mar 2019, 19:42

Hoping for another Innocent Eyes/Mistaken Identity

Memories
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

14 Mar 2019, 10:13

Jamesyboy wrote:

I can’t see this happening at all. From what she has said I am sure she is gong within the vibes of “Think About You” and that is so far and away from both albums. It would be similar to Britney Spears doing another “...Baby One More Time” album!

GrrArgh
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member
Topic Author

14 Mar 2019, 13:38

Memories wrote:
Jamesyboy wrote:

I can’t see this happening at all. From what she has said I am sure she is gong within the vibes of “Think About You” and that is so far and away from both albums. It would be similar to Britney Spears doing another “...Baby One More Time” album!

I'm pretty sure she's abandoned the "Think About You" vibe, given how poorly the song was received. 
But I agree, we won't get another "IE"/"MI".