Official Delta Goodrem Forums

Brad
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member
Topic Author

WOTW Tour DVD

30 Oct 2016, 14:42

Currently there is no plan to record a tour DVD for Wings of the Wild. I asked Delta about this at the Meet & Greet yesterday and suggested we perhaps do a petition (via Twitter) and she was 100% behind it because she would really love for it to be recorded.

There are no promises at this stage but we talked to Delta and have got the lovely Kinga (@AdmireDelta) to set up the official tweet for us to RT on Twitter. We are aiming for 200 ASAP but it would be much better to go well above that as well

Check out @AdmireDelta's Tweet: https://twitter.com/AdmireDelta/status/ ... 22080?s=09

Please RT the above and let other Delta fans know!
Last edited by Brad on 09 Jan 2017, 15:09, edited 1 time in total.

skinny_bones4
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

Re: *Important* Want a WOTW tour DVD?

31 Oct 2016, 02:42

I just retweeted.  I hope Delta and her team gets behind it.  

Tino2003
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

31 Oct 2016, 03:55

Would be a pity if there was no DVD.

Miss_hali11
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

01 Nov 2016, 05:53

I really think this was her best tour yet - would be a shame if there was no DVD!! :(

neon76
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

22 Nov 2016, 03:53

i missed wotw tour and would love a dvd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brad
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member
Topic Author

Re: WOTW Tour DVD

09 Jan 2017, 15:10

I'm hoping we get official confirmation that this will go ahead. I believe they filmed it in Melbourne but havent heard anything about it since.

I would really like it if they aired a one hour special of it after the premiere of The Voice. Memory on Channel Nine would slay

NatalieMT
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

10 Jan 2017, 08:57

They filmed Melbourne for sure and the whole camera set up was also at Adelaide - I'm not sure if they were planning on trying to put together the footage (imagine that'd be a bit hard with quite a few people going to multiple dates!) or whether they were just going to choose the best bits. Delta sounded amazing both nights but I think the atmosphere at Adelaide was maybe slightly better. Hopefully the DVD becomes a reality, would love to be able to watch it back - so many good memories.

GrrArgh
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

10 Jan 2017, 17:22

I'm hoping we get official confirmation that this will go ahead. I believe they filmed it in Melbourne but havent heard anything about it since.

I would really like it if they aired a one hour special of it after the premiere of The Voice. Memory on Channel Nine would slay
It'll have to go ahead now - it makes no sense to bring out a full film crew to film two full shows if you're not going to do something substantial with it. Remember it was our desire for a DVD that convinced them to record them in the first place; I don't see the sense in backing out now. 

They probably haven't said anything about it because there's probably nothing to say. The tour finished in November, but no doubt there were a lot of other things on that may have prevented them from starting work on it until after Christmas.  The footage probably still has to be reviewed and then edited and who knows what else, and Delta would obviously want to be involved and she'll be busy with the Olivia Newton John telemovie and The Voice. It will be some months before it's ready, I would imagine - maybe June or July release?

Kyle
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

22 Jan 2017, 11:44

Literally just jumped onto the forums to see if there was any news re: the DVD!

I think from previous research the time between filming and release of the Believe Again Tour DVD was about 6 months so June/July sounds about right!

Jamesyboy
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

24 Jan 2017, 16:44

Yea but there was an announcement that there would be a Believe Again DVD on its way. This time round there's been nothing so I'm not confident there would be. I tried searching for production company's that may have been working on one, but nothing :(