Official Delta Goodrem Forums

GrrArgh
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

Re: WOTW Tour DVD

03 Nov 2018, 15:50

The DVD is gold! I wish there was a whole BTS and Making of as extras though. Oh and the TAY video as a bonus since they never released it.
I don't think they ever even filmed a video for TAY. I think if it was planned, it was cancelled because the song did so poorly.

Johnson
Elite Delta Fan
Elite Delta Fan

03 Nov 2018, 16:05

For overseas fans who are wondering, both the DVD and the Blu-ray are NTSC.

Miss_hali11
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

05 Nov 2018, 06:49

I know its amazing we even have a DVD as they weren't going to do one originally but it does strike me that it was done on a budget. The editing is poor ... and I think it would have been better to let the concert roll and then do BTS stuff in a separate section. But still, so lovely to relive the magic and as someone who is hard of hearing, it was so lovely to see the text come up on the screen of what she was saying in one of the interludes - it was beautifully done! <3 

GrrArgh
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

05 Nov 2018, 13:12

I know its amazing we even have a DVD as they weren't going to do one originally but it does strike me that it was done on a budget. The editing is poor ... and I think it would have been better to let the concert roll and then do BTS stuff in a separate section. But still, so lovely to relive the magic and as someone who is hard of hearing, it was so lovely to see the text come up on the screen of what she was saying in one of the interludes - it was beautifully done! <3 
Yeah, definitely on a budget, but I adore it. I wish they would release Heart Hypnotic and Predictable, even just as a video on her YouTube channel.

Flawed_by_goodrem
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

05 Nov 2018, 16:57

Yeah, definitely on a budget, but I adore it. I wish they would release Heart Hypnotic and Predictable, even just as a video on her YouTube channel.
I was surprised I was hoping for all the video features a bit like the BA Tour DVD but hey all I wanted was the Out of the Blue/Hey Jude live so I'm not complaining. You're right at least we have the DVD. 
ILLUSIONS KEEP YOU WANTING MORE
JUST LOOK PAST REVOLVING DOORS

NicofromFrance
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

07 Nov 2018, 05:50

Hi.
Has anyone from Europe already received their blu ray from JBHifi?
Did you receive the signed cover, as was featured in the description ? (It is no longer featured)

GrrArgh
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

10 Nov 2018, 17:15

It's another #1 on the ARIA DVD charts for Delta and the WOTW Live DVD: https://www.ariacharts.com.au/charts/music-dvds-chart.

All of her music DVDs to date have hit #1. Maybe next time, Sony will think twice about not doing a DVD....

Adam :)
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

10 Nov 2018, 17:37

Is it hard to get a number 1? What competition does she have?

It was nice to relive it. I didn't mind the editing but hated that some songs were cut short... Just call in particular

Laura
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

10 Nov 2018, 18:01

It's another #1 on the ARIA DVD charts for Delta and the WOTW Live DVD: https://www.ariacharts.com.au/charts/music-dvds-chart.

All of her music DVDs to date have hit #1. Maybe next time, Sony will think twice about not doing a DVD....
Great news, awesome! :D I can't wait for my copy to arrive in the Netherlands!

GrrArgh
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

10 Nov 2018, 18:07

Is it hard to get a number 1? What competition does she have?

It was nice to relive it. I didn't mind the editing but hated that some songs were cut short... Just call in particular
I don't know how difficult it is, probably depends on the releases that week.
Yeah, I didn't like that songs were cut down; even moreso that HH and Predictable were cut entirely.
If I'd been doing it, I would have cut LTWBD and Almost Here and put the behind-the-scenes footage as extras rather than integrated them into the show. The fan footage was a bit grating, too be honest.