Official Delta Goodrem Forums

Johnson
Elite Delta Fan
Elite Delta Fan
Topic Author

The Voice Australia (Season 7)

11 Oct 2017, 21:09

Channel Nine announced at its 2018 upfronts (programming preview) this afternoon that Delta, Kelly Rowland and Boy George would all return as judges of The Voice next year, but Seal would not be back.
Delta and Kelly attended the presentation at Sydney's Fox Studios where the show is filmed.
Last edited by Johnson on 14 Dec 2017, 17:29, edited 1 time in total.

Lily White
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

Re: The Voice Australia (Season 7)

12 Oct 2017, 04:02

Oh no, not again, I don't like these stupid 'singing shows'...
Dear Life...sometimes it hurts you. Maybe it's a lesson learned. To bring my feet back to this earth. To find what's real.

terry
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

16 Oct 2017, 13:46

Ressan
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

26 Oct 2017, 03:48

Baseless rumor started by New Idea (or Woman's Day, can't remember).

Besides, with Kelly (B-list), George (B-list) and Delta (Australian A-list) on the show, I doubt they could afford an A-lister like Usher with the declining ratings.

Either way I'm glad she's back on The Voice AU. It's great exposure for her & she's been really winning over the public over the last 3 years, after the backlash of seasons 1, 2 & 4. Besides I think people forget that she's basically a key part of the show. She's good friends with some of the producers, her band works for the show too (I imagine she got them the jobs) and this year especially she'll be working with 2 good friends in Kelly & George.

ninafan
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

14 Dec 2017, 09:59

Joe Jonas is the 4th coach, Delta tweeted it about 40 minutes ago, welcoming him to the family.

Johnson
Elite Delta Fan
Elite Delta Fan
Topic Author

14 Dec 2017, 17:28

Nine's press release:
Grammy-nominated multi-platinum recording artist Joe Jonas will be filling the fourth and final red chair on the next season of The Voice Australia in early 2018.
Starting out as a member of the Grammy Award-nominated band The Jonas Brothers, Joe and his brothers Nick and Kevin took the world by storm with hits such as S.O.S. and Burnin’ Up as they went on to sell in excess of 17 million albums globally.
Joe is now the frontman of the multi-platinum-selling band DNCE, who found instant success with their self-titled debut album, having won the MTV Video Music Award for Best New Artist and Best PUSH Artist at the MTV European Music Awards in 2016.
Their breakout smash hit Cake By The Ocean has already amassed nearly 300 million views on YouTube and generated over one billion streams worldwide.
Having also collaborated with international stars such as Nicki Minaj, Rod Stewart and Demi Lovato, Joe has gained a wealth of experience throughout his musical career.
After starring on The Voice earlier this year in the US after Coach Adam Levine selected him as mentor for his team, Joe Jonas is now ready to come Down Under and fill one of the famous turning chairs himself.
“I couldn’t be more excited to be a part of a massive show like The Voice, especially getting to do it all in Australia where the fans are amazing,” Jonas said. “I had a taste of the show in the US this year, so now I have the knowledge to take #TeamJoe all the way in 2018.”
Joe Jonas joins returning coaches Delta Goodrem, Boy George and Kelly Rowland to round out the lineup of Coaches on Season 7 of The Voice Australia.
No doubt Joe will tease Delta about her former relationship with his brother Nick during the blind auditions.

GrrArgh
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

14 Dec 2017, 17:43

Nine's press release:
Grammy-nominated multi-platinum recording artist Joe Jonas will be filling the fourth and final red chair on the next season of The Voice Australia in early 2018.
Starting out as a member of the Grammy Award-nominated band The Jonas Brothers, Joe and his brothers Nick and Kevin took the world by storm with hits such as S.O.S. and Burnin’ Up as they went on to sell in excess of 17 million albums globally.
Joe is now the frontman of the multi-platinum-selling band DNCE, who found instant success with their self-titled debut album, having won the MTV Video Music Award for Best New Artist and Best PUSH Artist at the MTV European Music Awards in 2016.
Their breakout smash hit Cake By The Ocean has already amassed nearly 300 million views on YouTube and generated over one billion streams worldwide.
Having also collaborated with international stars such as Nicki Minaj, Rod Stewart and Demi Lovato, Joe has gained a wealth of experience throughout his musical career.
After starring on The Voice earlier this year in the US after Coach Adam Levine selected him as mentor for his team, Joe Jonas is now ready to come Down Under and fill one of the famous turning chairs himself.
“I couldn’t be more excited to be a part of a massive show like The Voice, especially getting to do it all in Australia where the fans are amazing,” Jonas said. “I had a taste of the show in the US this year, so now I have the knowledge to take #TeamJoe all the way in 2018.”
Joe Jonas joins returning coaches Delta Goodrem, Boy George and Kelly Rowland to round out the lineup of Coaches on Season 7 of The Voice Australia.
No doubt Joe will tease Delta about her former relationship with his brother Nick during the blind auditions.
I doubt it. I'm sure Joe is more professional than that.

Johnson
Elite Delta Fan
Elite Delta Fan
Topic Author

01 Feb 2018, 19:53

The blind auditions kick off at Sydney's Fox Studios tomorrow (Friday February 2) and will continue until next Monday. Before that, host Sonia Kruger and the four judges had to battle strong winds as they arrived at Icebergs Dining Room in Sydney's Bondi last night for a dinner to celebrate the launch of the seventh season.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/voice-judges-struggle-in-wild-wind-ahead-of-filming/news-story/84ad72cda317fcb9fd9e5f8f9abe5990

Here is Delta:

Johnson
Elite Delta Fan
Elite Delta Fan
Topic Author

14 Feb 2018, 13:08

Registrations are now open for tickets to the knockouts at Fox Studios. There are two night sessions: Thursday March 1 and Friday March 2, starting at 5pm and finishing at around 11pm (both Sydney times). Producers have requested the audience to wear dark clothing to both sessions.
This is the new link to register for audience tickets: http://www.thevoiceaudience.com.au/

Johnson
Elite Delta Fan
Elite Delta Fan
Topic Author

10 Mar 2018, 16:26

The battles will be filmed on Thursday March 22 and Friday March 23. Both are day sessions starting at 1pm Sydney time.