Official Delta Goodrem Forums

inthislife
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

Re: Which series are you currently watching?

03 Jul 2016, 05:58

I am currently watching OITNB but also been watching GoT - just finished the new season.
Rachel

violetsymphony
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

01 Aug 2016, 22:13

I'm watching an American horror story, season 2 witch theme, omg I love it. Sure, some bits are very disgusting but still it's great.
As I type this I'm also watching the series final of the love child, which I love, so sad it's ending for the year though :(
also I watch greys anamoty every day (failed spelling lol) but I love it. I'm just sad as my friend has half of my greys dvds and he doesn't come back from holidays until two weeks urg lol

skinny_bones4
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

14 Sep 2016, 00:56

I'm going through another Mama's Family phase right now.  I have to watch the series at least every other month.  I can't wait for Once Upon a Time, Grey's Anatomy and Scandal to come back on!

paintinglilies
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

20 Oct 2016, 02:31

I just recently started watching Westworld. It's so good, I seriously can't wait to find out what happens next. I've also been watching Modern Family, Blindspot (so addicting), Orange is the New Black, How to Get Away with Murder and a couple of others.
they told me
"girl, you're so lucky, you've got the world in your hands"
but the world gets to heavy,
you don't understand.

inthislife
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

30 Oct 2016, 21:45

I've also started watching Westworld, only 3 episodes in so far though - look forward to seeing more.

Just finished watching Gilmore Girls which I LOVED and cannot wait for the new episodes coming at the end of November.
Rachel

idolette
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

10 Nov 2016, 07:52

I'm really considering getting into Westworld, since everyone says it's amazing, do you guys recommend it? The Vampire Diaries is back, so my trashy self (I swear, this show gives me such secondhand embarrassment, and I can't quit!) has been watching that, Shameless and This Is Us (which I cannot recommend enough, it's fantastic)!

ninafan
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

10 Nov 2016, 17:42

I've also started watching Westworld, only 3 episodes in so far though - look forward to seeing more.

Just finished watching Gilmore Girls which I LOVED and cannot wait for the new episodes coming at the end of November.
15 days to go.

XxbutterflyXx
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

30 Dec 2016, 01:12

I'm currently switching between Nashville, House Husbands and Are You Being Served?, I can't pick which I like better hahahaha
Xx Wings Of The Wild Tour Perth Xx

Lily White
Delta Squad Member
Delta Squad Member

01 Jul 2017, 01:00

I watch Beauty & the Beast - I'm currently watching season 2 and I really enjoy myself, I hate Gab so much lol!
Sunday I will start to watch Downton Abbey.
Dear Life...sometimes it hurts you. Maybe it's a lesson learned. To bring my feet back to this earth. To find what's real.

Boydstun
New Delta Squad Member
New Delta Squad Member

28 Jan 2018, 22:04

I'm currently watching Star Trek: Discovery. Boy, that series is like a yo-yo. The quality is so inconsistent, at least for my taste. I'm not giving up on it though.